REMOVES SNOW AND SHEET ICE - DUST-FREE IN RIDING STABLES PADDOCKS - BEATEN EARTH TENNIS COURTS
DISPERGLACE comes in the form of chips. It causes an exergonic reaction in humid conditions. This powerful heating melts snow and ice, and the water does not re-freeze because the product remains active down to -51 °C. DISPERGLACE forms "brine" as it dissolves that adheres to treated surfaces by ensuring residual action for 1 to 4 days. DISPERGLACE is used in all public areas covered with snow or sheet ice: pavements, squares, access ramps, steps, etc.
• Melts ice quickly
• Stops the ground from freezing again down to -51 °C
• Reduces dust over several weeks
• No permanent watering
METHOD OF USE :
ANTI HUMIDITY : absorbs 5 times their volume of water.
• DISPERGLACE has high hygroscopic power. It also captures ambient humidity, dries the air, avoiding the formation of mould or mildew. It ensures good conservation of stored goods and the appearance of their packaging. It dries: cellars, refrigerated stores, warehouses, basements.
• fill fine-mesh nets (nylon stocking type) with the product (1 to 2 kg), hang them above plastic containers for catching the water.
• One kilo of the product treats (depending on the humidity level) a volume of about 1O m3.
DISPERGLACE is a premium quality product for fighting against dust Its use on land not covered with tarmac (paths, sports grounds, riding stables) guarantees an impeccable result to combat dust During very dry periods, the anti-dust effect of DISPERGLACE can be enhanced by spraying water onto the surface.
APPLICATION : Spread evenly on the ground to be treated: when attack-treating, apply 500 g/m2.
• For maintenance: 100 to 150 g/m2 are enough. Application dose for 1O m2 as follows: :
• Sheet ice 200 g
• Hardened compacted snow 600 to 700 g
• Ice 600 to 700 g
DISPERGLACE can be mixed with salt: its unquestionable effectiveness at any temperature, and regardless of the degree of humidity, will give the salt mixed with DISPERGLACE all its effectiveness.
Mix one part of DISPERGLACE with 3 parts of salt.
Product for professional use. Consult MSDS (upon request only).
The details contained in our instructions, letters and reports are for information purposes only, based on our research trials ad are true to the best of our knowledge. We do not claim any liability fot their contents.