ADDITIVE FOR DIESEL, RED DIESEL (O.R.D) AND DOMESTIC FUEL (D.F.O)
To treat the clogging of injectors as a result of FAME presence, which would lead to a loss of compression and much higher fuel consumption: Pour directly into the fuel tank: 500 ml for every 200L of Red Diesel. Since last term 2011(See annex of French official journal order of 10th December 2010), farmers and machinery users are required to use a new fuel called "traction fuel", which has characteristics that differ from domestic fuel. This new diesel is supplemented by 7 to 8% colza methyl ester. This new diesel presents two inconveniences: its resistance to cold does not go beyond -5°C, thus deteriorating faster and resulting in a shorter storage time.
• ENGINE 5441 is a highly complete product with a totally new formulation. It is a totally organic, metal-free and versatile product. It is used for long-term storage of domestic fuel and red diesel. The product contains anti-oxidizing agents which avoid damaging the product or engines.
• ENGINE 5441 is an anti-smoke combustion improver.
• ENGINE 5441 avoids clogging, unburned particles (carbon, sulphur, acid residues) and lowers exhaust fume odours.
• ENGINE 5441 has a detergent function. It ensures the injectors of the fuel chamber, valves and exhaust manifold are kept clean.
• ENGINE 5441 contains anti-corrosion agents, protecting the tanks, pipework, injectors and injection pump.
• ENGINE 5441 has a dispersant action that maintains gum and sludge in suspension, avoiding clogged up filters, oil sump filters and engine stoppage before engine disruption by cold.
• ENGINE 5441 contains a friction reducer which improves lubrication characteristics and deterioration prevention.
• ENGINE 5441 enables surface tension of the fuel to be reduced, which leads to improved atomization and more efficient combustion, significantly reducing soot as well as fuel consumption, which therefore means reducing running costs.
• ENGINE 5441 has 2 types of preventive antifreeze, which means diesel and domestic fuel can withstand temperatures of -15°C to -25°C, according to the quantity of additive used.
• -15°C : 1 liter of product for 1,000 liters of fuel and red diesel
• -20°C -25°C : 2 liters of product for 1,000 liters of fuel and red diesel
• It is a complete product which can be used for red diesel and domestic fuel.
• It has a beneficial effect on quality and storage problems.
• It helps to protect the installation.
• It helps to protect the engine.
• It has a beneficial effect on controlling biological contaminants.
• It contains 2 types of antifreeze.
• It optimizes and maintains performance.
• It has an environmentally-friendly effect.
• It contains a lubricating agent.
• It contains an anti-friction agent.
• It contains anti-corrosion agents.
• It does not contain CMRs (carcinogen - mutagene - reprotoxic components).
• It produces very little odour.
• It enables residual water in the diesel and engine to be eliminated.
• It enables better micronization of the diesel in the injectors.
• It facilitates injector cleaning.
• It avoids foaming when emptying or filling tanks.
• Minimum 1 liter of product for 2,000 to 3,000 liters of diesel or domestic fuel.
• Maximum 1 liter of product for 1,000 to 2,000 liters of diesel or domestic fuel. Do not use the product in petrol engines.
CURATIVE TREATMENT :
To treat the clogging of injectors as a result of FAME presence, which would lead to a loss of compression and much higher fuel consumption: Pour directly into the fuel tank: 200 ml for every 200L of Red Diesel.
• Product for professional use. Consult MSDS (upon request only).
Case12 x 1L
Case of 4 x 4L
Drums 30-60-210 L
The information present in our notices, letters and reports are here to advise you, reporting in particular on tests carried out with a constant concern of objectivity but without any commitment on our part.