12 FUNCTIONS - OF GREEN ORIGIN ECO-RESPONSIBLE CHARTER - OIL DEGREASERLUBRICANT - DEGREASER - DEOXIDIZER - TAR REMOVER - INK STRIPPER - FRESH PAINT STRIPPER - GLUE STRIPPER - RESIN STRIPPER - STICKER STRIPPER - MASTIC STRIPPER - MARKER REMOVER
• BIOSOLV was specifically developed to replace hydrocarbon solvents and other petroleum-based solvents.
• BIOSOLV is a plant-based formula produced within the framework of an eco-responsible ethics.
• BIOSOLV has 12 functions with an optimal result for each one.
• BIOSOLV is a green solvent, based on plant chemistry which makes its formula ecological and easily biodegradable.
• BIOSOLV is non-flammable.
• BIOSOLV is compatible with all materials.
• BIOSOLV completely protects the user, contains no COP, and is non-irritating.
• BIOSOLV is emulsifying and can be used diluted.
• BIOSOLV is used as a degreasing parts washer (mobile or detergent parts washer) at a rate of 50% (e.g: 50L of Biosolv in 50L of hard water).
BIOSOLV unjams and unblocks mated spare parts and jammed mechanisms, nuts, bolts, plumbing fixtures, including the most corroded and rusted ones. BIOSOLV unblocks parts in plastic and metal. It releases all jammed mechanisms.
Lubricant: excellent anti-friction, BIOSOLV releases brake cables, locks, bikes and motorbikes chains, handles, hinges, all parts in friction. It eliminates hinge noises. It protects and stops humidity, leaves a protection film on all treated surfaces, prevents and blocks rust and corrosion, eliminates humidity from electronic circuits, re-establishes contacts, protects engines from humidity, isolates metallic surfaces.
BIOSOLV Degreaser eliminates grease of all types, bitumen, tar on all surfaces. Suitable for the degreasing of all material in all domains.
BIOSOLV Stripper eliminates all traces of ink, fresh paint, glue, resin, sealing, mastic, and stickers from all surfaces, leavng no traces.
Biosolv aerosol - spray: Apply with small successive sprays on the surface to be treated. Leave for a few minutes and remove any excess product using a cloth.
Biosolv in bulk: pure or diluted. Soak in a grease extraction tank, with a brush, with a sponge; to protect parts. Dry using a blower or wipe with a cloth. To restore the original appearance, rinse with clean water.
Biosolv wipes: Unfold the wipe completely and apply the product evenly on the surface to be cleaned.
• Product for professional use. Consult MSDS (upon request only).
■ 72 wipes per package
■ Case of 6 packages
■ Case 12 x 500 ml (refillable aerosprays)
■ Case 12 x 400ml (aerosols)
■ Case 4 x 5L
■ Drums 30L - 60L - 120L
The details contained in our instructions, letters and reports are for information purposes only, based on our research trials ad are true to the best of our knowledge. We do not claim any liability fot their contents.