PROTECTION AND WINTERING OF SPRAYERS
ACTYSOLV 64 is a specially designed formulation that allows users to protect their sprayers in very cold weather. This antifreeze, based on very advanced technologies, is used in all cooling circuits. As the glycols and inhibitors (used in its composition) are totally neutral, it can be used without any harmful action on metals, hoses, seals and in general on all materials that need to be protected against freezing.
In sprayers, ACTYSOLV 64 provides cleaning action in addition to frost protection during the resting period of the equipment. Its use prevents clogging of the nozzles and drying of the joints when the material is taken back for treatment.
Antifreeze for sprayers and all cooling circuits.
Drain the sprayer or cooling system to be treated. Add a solution of ACTYSOLV 64 diluted at 50%. For sprayers, drain the sprayer thoroughly.
- Put ACTYSOLV 64 diluted at 40% for a protection down to - 25°C (rendered).
- Increase concentration in very cold weather by up to 50%.
- Run the sprayer in a closed circuit for a few minutes.
- Operate the sprayer until the jets start to ensure proper product distribution.
- Before restarting the equipment, drain the sprayer carefully by circulating hard water, the purple dye included in the formulation provided for this purpose must no longer be present.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE:
Keep out of reach of children in its original packaging. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. If this is the case, rinse thoroughly with clean water.
Canister x 10 L
• Product for professional use. Consult MSDS (upon request only).
The information present in our notices, letters and reports are here to advise you, reporting in particular on tests carried out with a constant concern of objectivity but without any commitment on our part.