CLEANS PROTECTS RENOVATES ANO POLISHES ALL MATERIAL TIN, CuPPER, BRONZE, SILVER, CHROME, STEEL, GOLD, PLATINUM
GOLD'N SHINE is a quick, easy and effective way to remove tarnish and oxidation from all metals. This revolutionary product combines a polymer wipe soaked in a formula with a low level of ammonia that can handle all tarnished or oxidised metal or plexiglass surfaces, with neither the waste nor restrictions of cleaning products for traditional metal.
THE MAGIC EFFECT OF GOLD'N SHINE, the cleaning and polishing cloth for all metals.
• Leaves no deposits
• An abrasive wipe without any risk of scratching
• No further need for cloths or paper towels
• Good value to save money
• Leaves no residue
A pre-measured and pre-soaked formula on a wipe
• No more waste that comes with liquid, gel and tube products!
• Does not dripl
• Ready to use
• Does not contain harsh abrasive agents
• Non-aggressive polishing formula (without any risk of scratching)
• The first polishing product soaked in a non-aggressive abrasive wipe.
• Only this unique wipe can remove traces of oxidation and wear-and-tear from metallic surfaces while restoring cleanliness and shine.
• The measured and calculated dose of the formula on the wipe guarantees the ideal distribution of the product on the surface to be treated.
• This wipe removes cleaning deposits and prevents them from re-appearing on the treated surface.
• Non-flammable wipe - does not burn.
HIGH PERFORMANCE FORMULA - PUT AN END TO WASTE!
In its practica! and airtight packaging, this wipe CLEANS, RENEWS, POLISHES and PROTECTS the following surfaces :
BRASS / COPPER / BRONZE / SILVER-GOLD / CHROME / NICKEL / TIN / ALUMINIUM / INOX STAINLESS STEEL/ P LAT INUM/ G LASS FIBRE/ P LEXIGLASS.
HOTELS /RESTAURANTS/ COUNTRY CLUBS/ FOOD SERVICES / TRANSPORT / INSTITUTIONS/ SPORTS AND HEALTH CLUBS/ BARS, TAVERNS /CASINOS/ RESIDENCES, HOMES .
Rub gently with the wipe (abrasive side) until all traces of oxidation and tarnishing are removed. After applying, wipe with a dry tissue. Do not allow the product to dry completely befare wiping dry. Test on an unseen part of the surface to be treated befare applying onto the visible surface. Do not use on lacquered surfaces.
• Product for professional use. Consult MSDS (upon request only)
■ 30 wipes per bucket
■ 6 buckets per case
The details contained in our instructions, letters and reports are for information purposes only, based on our research trials ad are true to the best of our knowledge. We do not claim any liability fot their contents.