POWERFUL NON-FOAMING DISINFECTANT GUARANTEED NOT TO CONTAIN QUATERNARY AMMONIUM FOR BEVERAGES -AGRI-FOOD -DAIRY PRODUCTS
• Agri-food, beverages, ice creams maker, dairy products.
• To clean and disinfect circuits in the beverage industry.
• To clean and disinfect equipment and premises in the agri-food industry.
• To clean and disinfect surfaces and circuits wherever a complete absence of foam is imperative.
• To clean and disinfect dairy circuits and tanks (harvest and production).
• To clean and disinfect circuits and equipment used to manufacture ice cream.
• Cleans -Disinfects.
• Completely non-foaming.
• Efficient in hard water and in the presence of protein.
• Completely eliminates unpleasant odours.
• Quick action against both Gram + and Gram- bacteria.
• Active with respect to Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus hirae -yeasts: candida albicans-Zygosaccharomyces rouxii -Zygosaccharomyces bailli
• Complies with the EN 1276 standards testing at a dose of 0.5 % (bactericide), contact time 5 minutes. Pseudomonas aeruginosa CIP 103467 - Escherichia coli CIP 54.127 - Staphylococcus aureus CIP 4.83 -Enterococcus hirae CIP 58.55
• Complies with the EN 1650 standards testing at a dose of 0.5 % (yeasts), contact time 15 minutes. Candida albicans ATTC 10231 - Zygosaccharomyces rouxii IP 1231.83 - Zygosaccharomyces bailli.
METHOD OF USE :
• Dilution of 1 to 3% in water to clean and disinfect .
• Soluble in water, in any proportion.
• In dosage form for disinfecting the inside of drinking water fountains, water circuits, beverage circuits.
• Dilute 1 to 2 doses of 50 ml to disinfect 5 litres of water. Leave for 15 minutes - Thorough rinsing is mandatory if the application is food-related.
• Perform a test after rinsing thoroughly with the tabs provided for this purpose to prevent all traces of biguanide residue in the circuit This test is recommended for beverage circuits and guarantees perfect disinfection without residue.
Use biocides with precautions. Before use, read the label and information concerning the product. Biocides are considered as hazardous. Respect the precautions of use and safety instructions.
• Product for professional use. Consult MSDS (upon request only).
Complies with the modified decree of Sept. 8th 1999, relating to processes and products used for cleaning materials and objects intended to be brought into contact with foodstuffs, products and drinks for human and animal consumption.
- Case 200 doses of 50ml
- Case 6 x 1L (dispenser bottles)
- Case 4 x 5L (dispenser caps)
- Drums 30L-60L-210L
The information present in our notices, letters and reports are here to advise you, reporting in particular on tests carried out with a constant concern of objectivity but without any commitment on our part.