BIODEGRADABLE GREEN INSECTICIDE AND LARVICIDE
Persistent and repellent insecticide. Aqueous and clear concentrated solution based on 100% pure and water-soluble essential oils. Composition exclusively of vegetable origin. Essential oils, in Nature, are a real protection against parasites. Selected for their intrinsic and insecticide properties, they are produced by some plants to protect against phytophagous insects. The use of this product is recommended against most insects, but it is particularly useful for controlling infestations of "domestic" pests such as bedbugs, cockroaches, cockroaches, moths, mites, fleas and lice. It is also very effective against flies, mosquitoes, midges, wasps, red spiders, whiteflies, pseudococcids and phalens, wasps, white flies and phalens mosquitoes that cause dengue fever, chikungunya and other arboviroses, in farms to control white lice, red lice, the tenebrion. Cleansing effect of air and surfaces thanks to its anti-parasitic properties. The presence of "geraniol" in the formulation destroys the larvae, by attacking the chitin that serves as an exoskeleton for the larvae. The destruction is immediate.
• Prepare a solution diluted at 10% in hard water (100ml for 1 litre of water).
• Spray directly on the infested surfaces to be treated. (For battery farming, plan to use our ECOFOGGER equipment). An ECOFOGGER can treat 2000 m3. Equipment can be programmed for repetitive fogging. Harmless for men and animals.
• Spraying or misting can be achieved in the presence of animals.
• Close up the room to be treated (doors and windows)
• Prepare a solution diluted at 10% in hard water (100 ml for 1 litre).
• For hornets: dilute the product by 4 times its volume with hard water (250 ml for 1 litre). Spray directly on the insects to be treated (ceilings and walls).
• To treat larvae, acarids: 5ml in 1 Litre of water, spray on the surfaces to be treated.
• Let the product act between 5 to 15 minutes. (Our ECOFOGGER equipment suits this application perfectly).
• Ponds, ricefields with little vegetation: 1 litre per hectare (in 30 to 50 litres of water).
• Moderate pollution, presence of organic matters, pits: 1.5 litres per hectare (in 30 to 50 litres of water).
• Polluted waters with a strong level of organic matters, lushing vegetation: 2 litres per hectare (in 30 to 50 litres of water).
• Apply 20 ml for 1O m2 for larva nests.
Use biocides with caution. Before use, read the label and information concerning the product. Biocides are considered as hazardous products. Respect the precautions of use and safety instructions.
• Product for professional use. Consult MSDS (upon request only).
Case 4 x 5L
The details contained in our instructions, letters and reports are for information purposes only, based on our research trials ad are true to the best of our knowledge. We do not claim any liability fot their contents.