HYDROBAT is a "BI-ACTION" surface hydrofuge waterproofing walls, high facades and roofs. The use of resin methylsiloxane and water-repellent polysilanes ensures deep waterproofing. Aluminum additives provide surface waterproofing (beading effect).
HYDROBAT modifies the surface energy of materials. This "hydrophobic (water repellent) effect" is due to the increased surface tension between water and building and roofing materials.
Water can no longer "wet" treated materials - it simply pearls on their surfaces. Auto-penetrating HYDROBAT prevents the entry of water in liquid form, but it does not create a barrier - it allows gaseous exchanges
- the material can breathe!
Invisible protection for walls. Treatment of facades after cleaning and the application of all permeable finishes.
• micro-cracking and crazing.
• moss growth (growth of certain bacteria on damp materials).
• chemical corrosion (acid gases S02, S03 destroy cement).
• permanent damp.
• Materials treated.
• Resistance to ultraviolet: excellent.
• Permeability to water vapor: treated material 96g/m2.
• Behavior in freeze / thaw cycles: no deterioration after 150 cycles.
• Salt air and industrial fumes: good resistance; no change in the damproofing.
• Paintability: good adhesion.
HYDROBAT comes ready to use. It should be applied from low to high by impregnating the material until saturation. May be applied with a brush, low pressure spray (less than 4 bars). 2 coats is recommended. The average yield is about 5m2/liter for one coat.
• Product for professional use. Consult MSDS (upon request only).
Case 4 x 5 L
Drums 30L - 60L - 210L
The details contained in our instructions, letters and reports are for information purposes only, based on our research trials ad are true to the best of our knowledge. We do not claim any liability fot their contents.