NEW GENERATION SAFETY ACID CLEANER, DESCALER, ANTI-RUST, CONCENTRATED, FOOD-SAFE CONTACT AGENT
No oxidation on metals such as: aluminium, zinc, copper, brass, and steel
3D ACIDE is formulated with a next-generation organic acid, a compound originating in the environment. Maximum biodegradability. Highly concentrated formula that can substitute for many acids used for different applications where an acid formulation is required, including DANGEROUS
ACIDS. Its purity allows it to comply with use requirements in the food and agriculture sectors.
3D ACIDE is diluted with hard water to 1-3 % in the following areas:
- EXCEPTIONAL scale removal on any medium
- Descaling sanitary facilities
- Descaling faucets
- Descaling kitchen utensils
- Descaling hard surfaces
- De-oxidising metals
- Treatment of surfaces where scale has remained after repeated washings
3D ACIDE from 5 -30 % in hard water in the following areas:
- Stripping concrete, cement mixer lorries, construction equipment, tools, silos, vats, mouldings, formwork
- Stripping of the thin coat from cement soil
- Cleaning cement surfaces before painting
- De-oxidising metals
- Renewing the state of surfaces and walls, even old ones
- Renovation of indoor and outdoor tiles, natural stones, interlocking stones, paving, unpolished marble...
- Cleaning wooden terraces
- Cleaning and renewal of tiles
- Rehabilitation of concrete terraces, cement slabs ...
- Removal of traces of rust on walls, flooring
- Cleaning and renewal of edges of pools with removal of scale deposits
- Cleaning and renewal of the hulls of boats
THE MAXIMUM CONCENTRATION OF THIS FORMULATION ALLOWS A VERY LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS. FOR ALL APPLICATIONS, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PERFORM A CONCENTRATION TEST BEFORE ACTUAL USE.
AREAS OF APPLICATION
- CONSTRUCTION - CONCRETE APPLICATIONS
- GARAGES AND GAS STATIONS
- AGRI-FOODSTUFFS SECTOR
- MUNICIPALITIES - PUBLIC WORKS
- TILING - SANITARY
PERFORM A PROPER RINSE
CAREFUL: 3D ACIDE on porous materials (such as tile joints, polyester resins, stones, porous tiles, fragile plastics), may cause a slight blue tone to appear after rinsing. This colour is a sign that one should perform a neutralisation of the formula. Another rinse with an alkaline solution (based on a soda or potas-sium salt) can be used to neutralise any acid that is still present. Perform this application as long as the bluish colour is present. After a final rinse with fresh water, the blue hue should disappear if neutralisation has been completed.
SAFETY AND STORAGE
Product for professional use. Consult the MSDS (available on request).
Preparation compliant with (EC) Regulation No. 1272/2008 and its amendments relating to the classification, packaging, and labelling of hazardous materials.
- Box 4X5 L
- Drums 20 - 30 L
- Drum 210 L
The details contained in our instructions, letters and reports are for information purposes only, based on our research trials ad are true to the best of our knowledge. We do not claim any liability fot their contents.