MOLECLEAN BACT 20
REMOVES MERCAPTANS (SULFURATED HYDROGEN H2S) WATER WASTE TREATMENT AND ODOUR CONTROL
MOLECLEAN BACT 20 works in two ways: firstly it dominates the biological environment and prevents the growth of bacteria (that would otherwise produce harmful gases) by eliminating the sulfurated hydrogen that is already present in the water by biologically producing enzymes. Then, it uses sulfur compounds as a food source in order to transform them into food for other bacteria. MOLECLEAN
BACT 20 is a highly concentrated formulation of Group 1 Norm 200/54/EC, non-pathogenic and of natural origin, made up of microorganisms capable of oxidizing chlorinated organics under aerobic conditions and in varying concentrations. MOLECLEAN BACT 20 is designed to improve the performance of biological systems in the following ways:
• It establishes and maintains a biomass which cannot create naturally, capable of breaking down sulfurated hydrogen.
• The obtained biomass assimilates the dissolved biodegradable pollution and transforms it into sludge floes (activated sludge), enabling the treatment of hydraulic systems and water places.
• It generally provides greater resistance to the effects of organic inhibitors present in wastewaters and sludge.
• It increases BOD and COD efficiency.
The recommended dosage will depend on the concentration of mercaptans and other pollutants that are present. Dosage from 20 to 150g per m3 and
we recommend applying a weekly dose of 250g/m3 until the pollution has completely disappeared.
• Product for professional use. Consult MSDS (upon request only).
The details contained in our instructions, letters and reports are for information purposes only, based on our research trials ad are true to the best of our knowledge. We do not claim any liability fot their contents.