copy of BIODOR
BIOLOGICAL ODOUR CONTROL
Biodor is a scented formula based on multiple bacteria cells which biologically destroy organic matter, the source of unpleasant smells. Biodor is a biological odour-controller, which perfumes the treated parts in the long term. Biodor is a blue-color formula.• Biodor contains microorganisms which consume fatty substances, cellulose, proteins and starches.
• Unpleasant smells are controlled by the breaking down of organic matter.
• Environmentally-friendly formula containing no harmful chemicals.
• Reactivates bacteria in the septic tank.
• Rapid elimination of unpleasant smells.
• Long shelf life.
• Pleasant smell.
• Biodor is harmless for the user and the environment.
• Treatment of pipes and siphon obstructions.
SEPTIC TANKS :
Use 100ml of Biodor per week to get rid of unpleasant smells and reactivate the bacteria present in the tank.
• Containers, rubbish bins, garbage chutes: Biodor can be used against all unpleasant smells of organic origin. Spray Biodor directly on the origin of the smell in containers, bins and garbage chutes and
compactors. Spray on the whole surface to be treated. Leave it to work. Never use with chemical products.
PIPES AND SIPH0NS:
• Curative dose: Pour 150ml directly into the pipes and siphons the first week of treatment.
• Preventive dose: Pour 50 to 100ml per week as maintenance treatment.
These quantities should be increased if your pipes are larger or longer than standard. Buildings and apartment blocks should be treated with 100ml per day for a week, starting at the ground floor and
working upwards on each level to the last floor. A weekly dose applied from the last floor of the building will maintain the treatment.
BATHROOMS, SHOWERS, TOILETS AND BASINS :
• Spray on the product, ensuring that the entire surface to be treated is covered. Apply the product on
• Product for professional use. Consult MSDS (upon request only).
- Case 6 x 1L
- Case 4 x 5L
- Drums 30L-60L-210L
The information present in our notices, letters and reports are here to advise you, reporting in particular on tests carried out with a constant concern of objectivity but without any commitment on our part.