BIOLOGICAL ODOUR-CONTROL AND CLOGPREVENTION IN PIPES
Biotalys is a scented formula based on multiple bacteria cells which biologically destroy organic matter (the source of unpleasant smells) and clogs in pipes and surfaces.
• Biotalys contains microorganisms which consume fatty substances, cellulose, proteins and starches.
• Unpleasant smells are controlled by the breaking down of organic matter.
• Environmentally-friendly formula containing no harmful chemicals.
• Reactivates bacteria in the septic tank.
• Rapid elimination of unpleasant smells.
• Long shelf life.
• Pleasant smell.
• Biotalys is harmless for the user and the environment.
• Enables an efficient biological treatment against clogs.
SEPTIC TANKS :
Use 100ml of Biotalys per week to get rid of unpleasant smells and reactivate the bacteria present in the tank.
• Containers, rubbish bins, garbage chutes: Biotalys can be used against all unpleasant smells of organic origin.
Spray Biotalys directly on the origin of the smell in containers, bins and garbage chutes and compactors. Spray on the whole surface to be treated. Leave it to work. Never use with chemical products.
PIPES AND SIPH0NS:
• Curative dose: Pour 150ml directly into the pipes and siphons the first week of treatment.
• Preventive dose: Pour 50 to 100ml per week as maintenance treatment.
These quantities should be increased if your pipes are larger or longer than standard. Buildings and apartment blocks should be treated with 100ml per day for a week, starting at the ground floor and working upwards on each level to the last floor. A weekly dose applied from the last floor of the building will maintain the treatment.
BATHROOMS, SHOWERS, TOILETS AND BASINS :
• Spray on the product, ensuring that the entire surface to be treated is covered. Apply the product on cleaned surfaces.
• Product for professional use. Consult MSDS (upon request only).
Case 12 x 1L
Case 4 x 5L
The information present in our notices, letters and reports are here to advise you, reporting in particular on tests carried out with a constant concern of objectivity but without any commitment on our part.