A UNIVERSAL QUICK DRYING HIGH-RESISTING DUAL-COMPONENT ADHESIVE
• Universal: Adheres to most materials: metals, glass, plastics, plexiglass, PVC, concrete, natural stone, wood, rubber.
• Fast: Sets in under 2 minutes and initial solidification around 7 minutes.
• High tensile strength: 3500 N per cm2.
• Colour almost translucent after mixing and solidifying.
• High temperature resistance: 180°C - 200°C.
• Shock and vibration resistant.
• Clean and dry the surface to be glued, FIXACRYL can cope with a slight film of grease.
• FIXACRYL comes in syringe form 2 x 12.5ml for easy extraction of products A and B in the details above, ratio 1: 1
• Either spread a line of A on one part and a line of B on the other part.
• Or spread both lines A and B at the same time.
• Setting of the mixing takes place in less than 2 minutes.
• Product for professional use. Consult MSDS (upon request only).
2 x 12.5ml cartridges (dual-components)
12 cartridges per case
The details contained in our instructions, letters and reports are for information purposes only, based on our research trials ad are true to the best of our knowledge. We do not claim any liability fot their contents.