POWERFUL DISINFECTING CLEANER NON FOAMING - GUARANTEED WITHOUT QUATERNARY AMMONIUM - FOR BEVERAGES - FOOD INDUSTRY - DAIRIES
• Food, beverages, ice cream, dairy products.
• For cleaning and disinfecting circuits in the beverage industry.
• For cleaning and disinfecting equipment and premises in the food industry.
• For cleaning and disinfecting surfaces or circuits, wherever a total absence of foam is imperative.
• For cleaning and disinfecting circuits, tanks in dairies (harvesting and manufacturing).
• For cleaning and disinfecting circuits and equipment used in the manufacture of ice-cream.
• Cleaner - Disinfectant.
• Totally non-foaming.
• Effective in hard water and in the presence of proteins.
• Completely eliminates bad odors.
• Rapid action on both Gram + and Gram- bacteria.
Cleans the circuits of beverage machines and ice-cube trays at a rate of 1 litre of N2D per 9 litres of water. Allow a 20-minute time of contact. In the presence of Candida Albicans: Allow a 30-minute time of contact. Other applications: Comply with the dosages mentioned according to the desired applications. Rinse thoroughly and check your rinse with the pH tabs, taking care to check the pH of the cold water in the water inlet tap. After rinsing, you should have the same pH as the incoming water. If this is not the case, continue rinsing. Turn back the ice-cube tray into service after cleaning and take an ice-cube sample for analysis. Identify the container as «ice cubes taken after cleaning the ice tray». Plan an EASICULT test.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE:
Use biocides with caution. Before use, read the label and product information. Biocides are considered as dangerous products. Observe the precautions for use and safety instructions. Product for professional use. Consult the MSDS (only on request).
Case of 6 x 1 litre (dosing cans)
Case of 4 x 5 litres (with measuring caps)
Drums of 30L-60L-210L
Complies with the modified decree of Sept. 8th 1999, relating to processes and products used for cleaning materials and objects intended to be brought into contact with foodstuffs, products and drinks for human and animal consumption.
The information present in our notices, letters and reports are here to advise you, reporting in particular on tests carried out with a constant
concern of objectivity but without any commitment on our part.