POWERFUL FOOD QUALITY DETERGENT AND DEGREASER WITHOUT PHOSPHATE AND FOR INDUSTRY, COMMUNITIES, AGRI-FOOD AND AGRICULTURE.
• ROXYFORCE 124 is an economical, solvent-free, hydrocarbon-free, non-flammable, biodegradable, food quality wetting cleaner.
• ROXYFORCE 124 eliminates all soils such as grease, oils, soot, pollution or food deposits, resinous deposits in sports halls.
• ROXYFORCE 124 can be used on all types of substrates such as: painted surfaces, ferrous and non-ferrous metals, plastics, rubber, workshop floors, walls, tiles, plaster, molding frames, garbage cans.
• In agriculture, ROXYFORCE 124 is recommended for cleaning sprayer and agricultural equipment. No phytoxicity.
• ROXYFORCE 124 is effective on soil fertilizers and pesticides.
• ROXY FORCE 124 is a formulation formulated with fully biodegradable surfactants.
Mechanical workshops, vehicle repairers, schools, universities, hospitals, DIA (Deparmental Infrastructure Authority), municipal workshops, metal workshops, public works, food laboratories, parking, cleaning companies.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1) Add 0.5L to 1L of ROXYFORCE 124 per 100 L of water in the tank (2L for a heavily fouled sprayer).
2) Stir and spray (on neutral ground) in full function (exit to last jets).
3) Stop, let it work, empty the tank.
4) Rinse with clean water.
The cleaning of the sprayer is optimally obtained by respecting the 3 phases (tank, pump, solenoid valves, pipes, ramps, jets). For the outside of the sprayer and for cleaning agricultural equipment in general, preferably use a backpack-sprayer. Dilute ROXYFORCE 124 from 2 to 10% depending on soil. Let it work and rinse under pressure. ROXYFORCE 124 is used in high pressure equipment with a dilution between 2 and 2.5%, always depending on the soiling.
INDUSTRY, COMMUNITY, INDUSTRIAL KITCHEN, AGRI-FOOD
Dilute ROXYFORCE 124 with cold or hot water at the rate of 2% to 25% depending on the soiling. For cleaning with a sprayer (construction equipment, walls, plaster, kitchen hoods, fryers, furniture and garden equipment): after applying the appropriate dilution to the types of soils to be treated, always start at the bottom. Let it work for a few moments, rinse under pressure before drying and out of the sun.
For equipment that may come into contact with foodstuffs, an abundant rinse should be performed with drinking water.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE:
Product for professional use. Consult the SDS (only upon request).
Box 4 x 5L
The details contained in our instructions, letters and reports are for information purposes only, based on our research trials ad are true to the best of our knowledge. We do not claim any liability fot their contents.