BIOLOGICAL LIQUID TREATMENT OF SKIMMING TANKS AND STARCH TANKS
Biotac L is an effective solution that digests organic matter, reduces bad odour and thus reduces draining service.
• Microorganisms which generate the largest extent of lipases in order to hydrolyse and digest grease and organic material. Removes any smell generated by anaerobic sulphate-reducing bacteria which exist in the medium to be treated. Relieves drains by restoring their flow. Avoids the corrosion of drains. Reduces tank servicing.
The user can make the most of the biological effectiveness, flexibility and simplicity in application of Biotac L. The combination of microorganisms and enzymes of food-grade quality has been selected to provide an optimum effciency by degradation. While digesting the residues, these microorganisms and enzymes prevent the formation of deposits in drains, source of bad smell. Unlike standard chemical products, Biotac L can effectively treat skimming tanks without harming the environment. Biotac L prevents the formation of greasy deposits as well as corrosion by neutralizing the acids formed. Biotac L also contains a combination of different types of microorganisms which breaks down short-chained fatty acids, proteins, lipids and carbohydrates. Biotac L is enriched with nutriments which favour bacterial growth and the implantation of bacteria in the medium to be treated. The liquid formulation of Biotac L is used with the automatic distribution system and the central measuring device.
• Active agents : food-grade enzymes and microorganisms (class 1) : non pathogenic for humans, animals and plants.
• Surfactants : non-ionic of plant origin < 5% - anionic < 5%.
• Fragrance : bitter almond.
Stability : Biotac L is stored at ambient temperature. The enzymes and microorganisms have been selected so as to provide a good stability with time. The product can be kept for more than a year without any damage.
Instructions : Biotac L can be used for daily cleaning with the help of the central measuring device with the following doses:
Number of feeds / Dosage for daily cleaning*
200 to 500 / 250ml
500 to 1000 / 350ml
1000 to 2000 / 500ml
2000 to 4000 / 800ml
*Dosage for information only, these may be modified according to the activity and the size of the skimming tank.
It is recommended to inject the product at least 2 hours after the end of work.
• Product for professional use. Consult MSDS (upon request only).
Case 12x 1 L
The information present in our notices, letters and reports are here to advise you, reporting in particular on tests carried out with a constant concern of objectivity but without any commitment on our part.