BIOLOGICAL TREATMENT OF SKIMMING TANKS AND STARCH TANKS
SOLUBIOTAC is a concentrated solution in water-soluble sachet of 200 grs, effective for digesting organic material, reducing bad odour and reducing draining-service frequency.
• Microorganisms which generate the largest extent of lipases in order to hydrolyse and digest grease and organic material.
• Removes any odour generated by anaerobic sulphate, reducing bacteria which exist in the medium to be treated.
• Cleans drains and restores their flow.
• Prevents pipe corrosion.
• Limits the frequency of tank-draining service.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION :
• Catering and hotel industry.
• Community kitchens.
• Private dwellings.
• Catering in hospitals, retirement homes, clinics.
• School catering.
• Restaurants and community pipe lines.
SOLUBIOTAC should be introduced directly into the sink for an instantaneous dissolution using warm water. To use SOLUBIOTAC in ground tanks/containers/siphons, it must be previously dissolved in a bucket of warm water (this will take 3 minutes), and then pour down the contents of the bucket .
INTENSE DOSE :
Dissolve 3 sachets of 200 grs of SOLUBIOTAC in a bucket (use hot water for quick results). Directly introduce the solution into the washing sink, ahead of the grease tanks, drains or kitchen pipes.
WEEKLY MAINTENANCE DOSE:
Number of feeds / Quantity
1 to 250 feeds / 1 sachet of 200 grs
250 to 500 feeds / 2 sachets of 200 grs
500 to 1000 feeds / 3 sachets of 200 grs
1000 and more / 4 sachets of 200 grs
Product for professional use. Consult MSDS (upon request only).
25 sachets of 200grs
The information present in our notices, letters and reports are here to advise you, reporting in particular on tests carried out with a constant concern of objectivity but without any commitment on our part.