ULTRA-POWERFUL BIOLOGICAL CLEANER FOR GREASES AND HYDROCARBONS
Biocleaner consists of microorganisms, biodegradable surfactants and bio-stimulating agents.
• With this product, surfaces soiled by hydrocarbons, oils or greases can be cleaned effectively, by reducing at the same time the cleaning time, increasing the bio-availability of the contaminant and initiating its degradation.
• Removes oil spills and stains on smooth surfaces.
• Cleans equipment, vehicles and greasy tools.
• Does not contain any petroleum-based derivatives or solvents.
• Contains essential microbial nutriments.
• Contributes to the biodegradation of the contaminant, with the enzymes working to prepare the grease for degradation, during application or after rinsing, with a long-term action of the microorganisms.
• Economical dosage form and without any risk for the environment.
CLEANING OF HARD SURFACES:
Wet the contaminated surface, apply Biocleaner and leave for 10 minutes (for surfaces soiled with old oil stains) then brush and rinse. Ensure that the surface to be treated remains wet during the treatment and repeat the operation if necessary.
CLEANING OF POROUS SURFACES:
Wet the contaminated surface and apply the product. Brush the surface, leave for a few minutes and then rinse. In some cases, for old hydrocarbon stains, it is preferable to apply Biocleaner at the end of the day, leave it to work in a solution (see table below) overnight and rinse the next day. Wear protective clothing: gloves, safety glasses. Before using on a surface the overlay of which is not standard, do a test by applying the product on a small surface area. Best results are obtained by applying this product on wet concrete surface for floors. Biocleaner can also be used in high-pressure equipment and scrubber-driers for floors (for these types of operations, apply the solution at 4% i.e. 40ml for 10 liters of water).
Diluted in water to 10% Old oil marks
Diluted in water to 10% Tool cleaning
Diluted in water to 4% Cleaning of mechanical parts
Diluted in water to 4% Standard cleaning
Diluted in water to 4% Scrubber-driers
Diluted in water to 4% High-pressure instruments
Diluted in water to 4% Recent oil stains, vehicles, machine tools
Diluted in water to 3% Cleaning of industrial kitchen hoods
• Product for professional use. Consult MSDS (upon request only).
Case 4 x 5L
The information present in our notices, letters and reports are here to advise you, reporting in particular on tests carried out with a
constant concern of objectivity but without any commitment on our part.