HYDROCARBON DEGRADER FOR THE GROUND
• Biosol is a water soluble biological product that removes contamination from Soil, Tarmac and Railway Ballast and is suitable for emergency and accidental spillages.
• Biosol contains group 1 non-pathogenic microorganisms NORM 2000/54/EC and a high proportion of nutrients that quickly break down the contaminants. The bacteria will adapt to most environments. Best
results are obtained under aerobic conditions.
• Removal of oil and diesel.
• Phenolic Compounds.
• Volatile aliphatics.
• Heavy aliphatics and aromatics.
• Chlorinated and bromated hydrocarbons.
Application rate :
For contaminated soils and sludges:
medium level of contamination (more than 800 mg/kg): apply 75 g per m3. Higher contamination: 150 g per m3. Chlorinated hydrocarbons: 200 g m3. For heavy deep contamination, it is advisable to drill a core sample every 1 meter and inject the solution into the soil at the deepest point of the contamination. The contaminated surface must also be treated. Double the quantities if the contamination contains a bactericidal hydrocarbon. For a good application, it is advisable to dilute BIOSOL in water and spread the mixture obtained on the surface or on the windrows to be decontaminated. Take care to aerate the windrows for good oxygenation and check that they are always wet.
Product for professional use. Consult MSDS (upon request only).
The information present in our notices, letters and reports are here to advise you, reporting in particular on tests carried out with a constant
concern of objectivity but without any commitment on our part.