copy of CONVERTAL
CONVERTAL both treats and protects against oxidising ferrous metal corrosion without prior stripping. CONVERTAL, with its bright decorative appearance can serve as a permanent interior finish, or a primer for lacquer for a perfect exterior finish. CONVERTAL may be applied to all ferrous metals, oxidized and non-oxidized, when degreased, cleaned of apparent rust and rinsed with clean water. For optimum effectiveness apply to the surface to be treated while still wet. The grey-cream liquid becomes translucent upon application and dries to a high gloss black on ferrous metals (almost colorless and transparent on glass).
METHOD OF USE :
CONVERTAL may be removed :
• fresh, with cold water.
• just dry, with warm soapy water.
• dry, using a strong solvent
• cured, using an powerful stripper.
• traces which blacken the skin can be cleaned with water and lemon juice or vinegar.
• Product for professional use. Consult MSDS (upon request only).
- Case 12 x 1L
- Case 4 x 5L
- Drums 30L - 60L - 210L
The details contained in our instructions, letters and reports are for information purposes only, based on our research trials ad are true to the best of our knowledge. We do not claim any liability fot their contents.