BIOCHEMICAL TREATMENT AND ALGAE KILLER
ALGIFLASH is a strong algaecide that kills filamentous green algae.
• Quickly kills algae stuck on basin and fountain walls.
• Oxidizes organic matters.
• Suppresses all nutritive elements necessary to the algae development.
• Clears the water from all the free microscopic impurities (organic or algae spores).
• ALGIFLASH is a 90% biodegradable, strong bactericide.
Biodegradable, bactericidal wetting agent. Physical appearance: liquid.
APPLICATION FIELDS :
Fountains, ornamental basins, water games and closed circuits.
• Switch on the pumps.
• Apply the product at the pump suction in order to ensure a homogeneous distribution of the product within the water circuit.
DOSAGE:• Intensive treatment: 15 ml/ m3 on the first week.
• Maintenance: 1O ml/ m3 every week.
Caution: do not use in basins that contain fish.
Use biocides with caution. Before use, read the label and information concerning the product. Biocides are considered as hazardous products. Respect the precautions of use and safety instructions.
• Product for professional use. Consult MSDS (upon request only).
- Case 4 x 5L
- Drums 30L-60L-210L
The details contained in our instructions, letters and reports are for information purposes only, based on our research trials ad are true to the best of our knowledge. We do not claim any liability fot their contents.