BIOLOGICAL TREATMENT FOR WATER TREATMENT PLANTS BIOLOGICAL TREATMENT FOR PONDS
BACSTATION is a cost-effective product which, when used with other specific concentrated products, helps to optimize the success of the treatment. Located in the cavities of the minerals that make up the formula, the growth of microorganisms is developed in these protective hollows. The microorganisms thus succeed in effectively degrading long carbon chains(celluloses, fats, detergents, hydrocarbons), even in the most toxic environments.
• Promotes flocculation.
• Improves nitrification.
• Reduces filamentous bacteria concentration.
• Reduces greasy foam.
• Cleans the plant water-circuits, thus reducing energy consumption.
• Microorganisms on mineral surfaces.
• Physical appearance : Fine powder.
• Colour : Grey.
Water treatment and sewage plants, trickling filter beds, aerated lagoons.
- Apply the powder upstream the pollution zone or directly into the aeration tank.
- Activated sludge (standard treatment): 1st stage (1 month treatment):
Weekly dose: 100 to 150 grs per m3.
2nd stage (maintenance): 30 to 60 grs per m3 and per week.
Trickling filter beds (standard treatment): 1st stage (1 month treatment):
Weekly dose: 200 to 500 grs per m3.
2nd stage (maintenance): 1O to 20 grs per m3 and per week.
• Product for professional use. Consult MSDS (upon request only).
- Bag 25kgs.
The details contained in our instructions, letters and reports are for information purposes only, based on our research trials ad are true to the best of our knowledge. We do not claim any liability fot their contents.