BIOLOGICAL TREATMENT FOR PONDS
ALGIPROPRE has been particularly developed to be used without any risk for the bacterial fauna and flora. ALGIPROPRE acts in two ways:
• Destruction of algae and complete elimination of suspended ones.
• Flocculation of the algae to bring them down to the bottom of the pond. The water will thus clarify very quickly.
Blue biochemical formulation in liquid phase.
• 5 ml of product for 100 liters of water.
• Put the ALGIPROPRE dose in a watering can. Add water and pour the solution onto the surface of the pond.
• Operate the pumps and the filtering process continuously. Clean the filters from dead algae.
• Repeat the treatment if necessary, respecting a non-treatment period of 5 - 6 days between each application.
Use biocides with caution. Before use, read the label and information concerning the product. Biocides are considered as hazardous products. Respect the precautions of use and safety instructions.
• Product for professional use. Consult MSDS (upon request only).
Case 4 x 5L
The details contained in our instructions, letters and reports are for information purposes only, based on our research trials ad are true to the best of our knowledge. We do not claim any liability fot their contents.